Our lovely home has a light carpet in the front room. So the rule is "No food or drink in the front room". I've occasionally have let the family have pretzels and sippy cups in the front room. Usually Ben and I will bring a drink or something in the front room after the kids are asleep.
This morning Ben got caught not once, not twice but three times! We had some munchies last night. I thought the unspoken rule was that you are responsible to remove your own evidence before you go to bed so you don't get caught in the morning by the kids. This morning Emily went straight to Daddy's mini candy bar wrappers and gave them to him. Then James asked "who's cup is this?" and then asked "who ate cookies out here?" which led to the kids asking if they could eat them. Daddy quickly removed those items and the unseen ice cream bowl.
This wasn't the first time or the last time that he was caught. We'll see how often it will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hahahaha figures that Ben would be the one to get caught. I guess you have to explain the rules to him. LOL! And your kids are VERY good at finding anything and everything lying around. I'm amazed at what they find at my house.
Post a Comment