Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Old Clothes

Everytime I get hand-me-down clothes for my kids or fit in my old skinny clothes I feel like it's Christmas again. I want to shout for joy. 

Earlier tonight I made Ben move boxes so I could go through them to find clothes. I found a pair of jeans that look like the were made for my buttless James. He and Emily are always pulling up there pants or taking on & off their belts. We thought it was great. James finally has a pair of jeans that have no holes. 

To make things even better... I found some of my old skinnier jeans. I tried them on expecting them not to fit because they're a size smaller than the ones I've been currently wearing. The good part is they fit me. I hurried down stairs and showed Ben. He says they looked great on me. I danced around for a little bit because how excited I was. 

I still have my lovely budda belly. I can't do any thing about that for at least a couple more weeks. Then it will be gym here I come. I want to lose the weight faster this time around than the last. I think I'm on the right road. It took a too long to fit in the pair of jeans that I was wearing yesterday. Today I was just in stretchy workout pants (no I wasn't working out, they're just comfy.) and tomorrow I'll be wearing a size smaller jeans. So Friday the 13 will be a good day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hurray!! I'm excited for you thats fantastic.