We spent an hour at the hospital this afternoon. I went in because yesterday I was spotting, but it stopped. I still needed to go in and get checked out. The baby and myself are good. Also I'm having contractions. So Matthew might come before February.
Another nice suprise was that Grandma Sabin was here when we got home from the hospital, costco and walmart. While Ben, the kids & myself were at Costco I jokingly said "Maybe there is a reason why my mum has most of this week off from work?" Grandma had a feeling that she needed to come down. It was a great suprise to have her show up. I love her very much! No big suprise that the kids mauled her.


5 comments:
Take care of yourself. Going to WalMart and CostCo after the hospital does not sound like rest to me!! Glad your mum was there to help. She's my hero!
Hi Kathy. Are you excited for your little boy to arrive? Because I think he is coming very soon!
Yikes, scary!!! Glad your mom is so perceptive!!!
So glad to hear everything is okay. what a great blessing to have your mom so close.
It was nice having my mum come down. The kids loved having her here, but she had to go to Cardston then home. Thanks for coming.
Post a Comment